Please note The Village is now scheduling activities in compliance with current COVID-19 guidelines.
As a result Our Markets have returned, subject to any change in circumstances.
When is the Market?
The Village normally holds a Community Market on the Third Sunday in each month from 10.00am to 1.00pm. There are always a range of stalls and things to see and hopefully participate in.
- Spring Bay Community Boat Shed, have a chat to David about the Shed activities and mucking about in wooden boats.
- The Community Workshop @ Village Woodworking Group, talk to Malcolm about making things using Village woodworking equipment. (Next to Community Boat Shed).
- Village Garden, see Shirley and buy produce, talk about helping out in our Community Garden.
- The Barn is open and see the current Exhibition and Craft work, the Art & Craft is all for sale.
- Village Bric a Brac & Second Hand Books, someone’s trash is always someone else’s Treasure.
Second hand books.
- Other Stalls regularly include, Tasmanian made Honey, Jams & Preserves, cakes and other tasty morsels.
- Food: BBQ featuring :”Bunna Burgers” and Sausages from Triabunna Gourmet Meats; Noodle dishes from our Kitchen (when available).
- Live Music: We are able to feature live music from local musicians when available.
Market Stalls & Car Boots
All proceeds from Stalls and our sales go to the daily operations of The Village.
Costs of stalls are only $5. If you are a seller of hand made products or produce and you would like to talk about a Stall @ The Village Market, please contact Stalls Co-ordinator Glynis:
Mobile : 0448 866 276
Or Jane on 6257 7583 or email here.
Where is the Market?
The Triabunna Village
20 Melbourne St Triabunna (opposite the School)