Please note The Village is in process of beginning to schedule activities in compliance with current COVID-19 guidelines.
As a result Our Markets have returned, see below.
All, of course subject to any change in circumstances.
When is the Market?
The Village normally holds a Community Market on the Third Sunday in each month from 10.00am to 1.00pm. There are always a range of stalls and things to see and hopefully participate in.
- Spring Bay Community Boat Shed, have a chat to David about the Shed activities and mucking about in wooden boats.
- The Community Workshop @ Village Woodworking Group, talk to Malcolm about making things using Village woodworking equipment. (Next to Community Boat Shed).
- Village Garden, see Shirley and buy produce, talk about helping out in our Community Garden.
- The Barn is open and see the current Exhibition and Craft work, the Art & Craft is all for sale.
- Village Bric a Brac & Second Hand Books, someone’s trash is always someone else’s Treasure.
Second hand books.
- Other Stalls regularly include, Tasmanian made Honey, Jams & Preserves, cakes and other tasty morsels.
- Food: BBQ featuring :”Bunna Burgers” and Sausages from Triabunna Gourmet Meats; Noodle dishes from our Kitchen (when available).
- Live Music: We are able to feature live music from local musicians when available.
All proceeds from Stalls and our sales go to the daily operations of The Village.
Costs of stalls are only $5. If you are a seller of hand made products or produce and you would like to talk about a Stall @ The Village Market, please contact Stalls Co-ordinator Glynis
or mobile 00448866276
Or Jane on 6257 7583 or email here.
Where is the Market?
The Triabunna Village
20 Melbourne St Triabunna (opposite the School)