The Triabunna Village
Welcome to our Website for The Village Community Centre in Triabunna on Tasmania’s East Coast. The Village is a community based organisation under the auspices of the East Coast Regional Development Organisation Inc (ERDO), established to develop a range of enterprise, educational, arts and environmental projects that will lead to a self sustaining model, connecting young people to the broader community and impacting on many areas of community life. This site contains information about The Village & ERDO, what we do, Village Events for your participation, information on what is happening in our wider Glamorgan Spring Bay community, how you can become a member of ERDO and links to like minded organisations. Please enjoy!
Latest News & Information on
- We are pleased to introduce a new initiative to be held at the Village, the Spring Bay Youth Hub. The School Holiday Programme will be commencing Monday 21st January 2019. For more info on the Programme and on Spring Bay Youth Hub initiative please see the page here.
- Another new venture is Bollywood Dancing, dates for rest of January are 16th, 23rd 30th. Details see here
- Next Village Market Day will be our first for 2019. Sunday 20th January 10.000am to 1.00pm.
- Spring Bay Community Boat Shed is now back in business for 2019 after a brief Christmas/New Year break. Meet every Monday at The Village. See latest Spring Bay Community Boat Shed News, can be downloaded here (pdf)
- The 2018 President’s Report on the happenings at The Village over the past year can be downloaded here. PDF download.
- The Spring Bay Potters at the Village have moved into their new premises adjacent to the Gallery.Please feel free to visit us on Friday mornings from 10.00 to 1.00pm. If you would like to learn how to pot come along. Cost is $10.00 a class. More information contact Dorothy on mobile 0428267195.
- ERDO now has a Photographic Interest Group. No matter what your level of expertise or interest, from beginners to “experienced” amateurs, we aim for a self help group to get the most out of whatever you use to take photos of our wonderful East Coast. If you are interested in joining this Group contact Peter the Webmaster See Flier.
- For a full list of What is On @ The Village please see this Page.
- And for what is on in Wider Community see this Page.
Where Are We?
The Village is located at: